[wisb] Re: Peregrine Falcons' Nestsite, USBANK, LaCrosse

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corax6330@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:59:39 -0500

That reminds me that Jim Otto alerted me to the presence of white
fluffballs (aka chicks) visible under a couple of the WE Energies
Peregrines on the webcams:

http://www.we-energies.com/environmental/protect_wildlife.htm

(See particularly the Port Washington and Valley PP cams.)

Peter Fissel
Madison WI