[wisb] Re: PW kittiwake viewing

  • From: "David, Karl H." <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David, Karl H." <david@xxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:29:05 -0600

I've gotten a couple of responses already from Karen and Terry
indicating that it's basically there 24/7, so I'll go when I can get
away most conveniently. Thanks for the quick responses!

I will pretend I am again standing on a promontory at Cape Ann,
Massachusetts in 1983, watching hundreds go bounding by for my lifer
thrill and fill. Twenty-six years ago! Sigh.