[wisb] Ospreys at Ellison Bay Towers?

  • From: "K. Hilary Ford" <khilaryf32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Doorcobirding <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 17:11:14 -0500

Hi All,
I am back in circulation since my hip transplant.  Every time we drive past
the towers these last several weeks we have not seen the birds, though the
nest seems to be bigger.
Has anyone else seen activity there?  I checked the nesting boxes up there
and have nesting Tree Swallows and EABL's but while there no Osprey
activity was noticed.
Hilary Ford, Ellison Bay Door CO