[wisb] Osprey nest in Franklin

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:12:30 EDT

It appears that the ospreys are indeed nesting  on 116th Street just north
of Ryan Road in Franklin.  I didn't see the  male, but the female was on
nest today.  I think it was the  female....  Is that accurate?  Does the female
always incubate?
Betsy Abert, SE Milw. Co.

**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.