[wisb] Re: Osprey at Whitnall Park

  • From: "Biffbradford ." <pelotonstar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:55:29 -0500

I'm pretty sure I saw him again Sunday morning on the west end of the Wehr
Nature Center pond. It was brief viewing but I did get one poor photo of
him flying overhead.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc54/biffbradford/Osprey-maybe_zpsd21d8207.jpg.
I guess the DNR did put up a nesting site at Big Muskego Lake, so maybe
that's where he is from?
John Wilke
Greenfield