[wisb] Re: OT: Earth Worms in WI - native or non-native?

  • From: Bill Lamon <knee.deep.bill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:30:17 -0500

Tom, you hit the nail on the head. I was to do field training/ surveying
the earthwood population outside of Eagle River yesterday but other matters
came into place.
Earthworms are a problem, and they are invasive. We have the attention of
people on the eurasian milfoil and other aquatics, now its time to tackle
the terrestrial problems.... buchthorn, honeysuckle, barberry,
knotweed..... this list goes on and on.