[wisb] OFF TOPIC: Trillium RFI

  • From: Lennie Lichter <lennieandmaria@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks.
I am hoping to find one of those areas in Wisconsin that are wall to wall
Trilliums this Spring.  Please back channel me if you know of the whereabouts
of one of those sites.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Lennie Lichter
Monroe County

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.