[wisb] North of Bradford Beach, Gadwall and Bufflehead images from Wednesday

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:43:45 -0600

Greetings,
With a run down to North of Bradford Beach on Wednesday, I have a couple
images of Gadwalls and Buffleheads. Mallards and common Gulls were also
present. I did not see the Western Grebe.

Gadwall and Bufflehead image link:

*
http://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/BradfordBeachWednesdayNov17th2010#
*