[wisb] Re: No sign of the Sheboygan Phalarope

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:00:27 -0500 (EST)

Some frustration to report: because we had a Phalarope last year at
South metro in Oak Creek, I thought it might be a natural spot for the
Sheboygan bird to stop.  However, South Metro has erected some very
strong "messages" to not enter the site in the form of orange barricade
mesh.  Trying to enter the site yesterday caused some security personnel
to call me on it.  I will try to contact them this week with a request
for entry, and hope that we have access especially for our Hales Corners
CBC.

Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee