[wisb] Mcfarland, Mud Lake again

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:00:43 -0600

 Mud Lake was good again this afternoon. Although most of the geese took off.
We saw 3 Whtie-fronteds before take off. I counted the Tundra Swans today. Came
up with 249. Had 6 Canvasbacks,10 Ring-necked, 1 Lesser Scaup (year bird),
Shovelers, Gadwalls,Mallards, Goldeneyes, Hooded and Common Mergansers.
 A few Herring Gulls were around. And a couple Bald eagles were on the ice.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.