[wisb] MCZoo Bird Banding Report

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sharpbill@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, karen.stephany@xxxxxxx, cyberhawkhn@xxxxxxxxxxxx, alexander.waier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Llbeehler@xxxxxxx, gavs39@xxxxxxxxx, jaustin252@xxxxxxxxx, janamviel@xxxxxxxxx, kathymcconville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, linda.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:00:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Well, we finally had cooperative weather on our off days to band some birds.
Great day...

Ovenbirds (7), Mourning warblers (2), black-capped chickadee, hooded warbler,
Canada warblers (4), American restarts (5), yellow-bellied flycatcher, indigo
bunting, gray catbirds (5), veery, and oh yes, a LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH
(fabulous)!!!  New species for the grounds bringing our total to 182!

Recaptured one gray catbird banded 5/19/2012.

Cheers for now, Mickey

Michelene O'Connor
Avian Zookeeper
Milwaukee County Zoo