[wisb] MCZoo Bird Banding Report

Greetings,

We banded over the weekend, and while it was slow, we did capture a nice
variety of birds.  Species include:  Canada warbler, magnolia  warbler,
black-throated blue warbler, Northern waterthrush, ovenbird,  black-capped
chickadee, 17 Swainson's thrushes, gray catbird, and American  robin.

Species observed include Eastern wood-peewee, blue jay, Northern flicker,
red-eyed vireo...

Next banding will be the weekend of September 12/13th.  Hope to see  you
there!

Cheers, Mickey

Michelene M.  O'Connor
Zookeeper