[wisb] Love is in the air. Coopers

  • From: DWIGHT ALTON <orion0323@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:55:21 -0600

The first picture is an adult female. I am pretty sure she is the same
one that I took a series of pictures of last spring with a male. They
had a nest one block from our house.

The picture was taken yesterday about 100 feet from the old nest.
I hear her clucking every so often like she did last year when she was calling
for the male to bring her a meal. Which he did quite often!

The second one is a juvenile that has been around all winter. I think he
 (or she) is one of the offspring of the bird in the first picture.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109537757816925678427/CooperFeb2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKTRh_To8IOJBQ&feat=directlink