[wisb] Looking for Ruddy Turnstones

  • From: "Helen Mullison" <hmullison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:25:46 -0500

Greetings, fellow birders:

I am trying to reach Kevin Kearns (sp?) from Oshkosh who posted seeing
Ruddies yesterday at Menominee park in the city of Oshkosh. This would be a
life bird for me, and I missed them when they appeared at the CGI in
Milwaukee county several days ago.

Kevin, if you get this message, could you backchannel me with directions as
to where the park is, and the hopefully best time for viewing the birds? If
anyone else knows Kevin's email, could you backchannel me as well.

Thanks. And now to the CGI to see if I can catch the Marbled Godwit that Jim
Mooney just posted!

Good birding,

Helen Mullison

Milwaukee County