[wisb] Looking for LeConte's, Dane ,Rock co.

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:24:23 -0500

 A group of us tried to search for LeConte's today. We walked Lerner Park, in
Oregon. Right before we got back to the lot we had a yellow type Ammodramus
sparrow fly across. We never saw it again ,but the markings we saw, it was
either LeConte's or Nelson's.
 We hiked the plantings at Evansville WA. 2 or 3 Grasshopper Sparrows and 5 or
6 Sedge Wrens made looking interesting, but no LeConte's.
 Maybe next week. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.