[wisb] Last May walk, Sunday: Grant park: Mke Co.

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 19:54:09 EDT

We'll meet again at Wiloway area 7-8 at 8:30  (not 8 as I mistakenly posted
earlier), but I hope to ultimately head to the Oak  Creek Parkway where I
had a street crossing painted turtle, vireos and newer  warblers today.
We'll view one of the five nesting bluebird houses at the  golf course as well.
(don't bring your clubs) Let me know if you need  directions.

Betsy Abert, So. Mke, SE Mke Co.