[wisb] La Crosse - Snowy Owls

  • From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:45:53 -0600

There were two snowy owls at the La Crosse airport yesterday around 2 pm,
viewable from the tower.
Happy Holidays and thank you for the continual posts that allowed me to
coerce my wife and kids to make a road trip to visit the Children's Museum
and spot the owls.

-- Malcolm Gold (Winona MN formerly of Marshfield, Wood County)
http://mcmdgold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/malcolmgold/