[wisb] Male Harlequin Duck MKE North Point this morning, some images..

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:58:45 -0600

Greetings,
As of 11:00 am this morning (Monday), the Male Harlequin Duck was located
where it has been reported, north of North Point on Milwaukee's Lakefront.
It was in with a small group of Buffleheads out a ways. I did not see any
Snowy Owls on the lakefront. A Redhead and Horned Grebe were among many
Scaup's and Goldeneye's at the petroleum pier. I took a few long shot
images of the Harlequin to share.

Image link:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/HarlequinNorthPointMKE12192011#