[wisb] Re: Kittiwake still present

  • From: Dave Freriks <dhfreriks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:37:53 -0600

     Here's one more photo to add to the collection of photos from this bird.
Too dark and drizzly today to get anything decent besides still shots. Weather
looks better the next couple of days. It's a very cooperative bird..... It was
in sight almost the whole hour and a half or so I was there.
http://www.pbase.com/dhfreriks/image/120297801
Dave FreriksChesapeake, OH and SE WI