[wisb] Kittiwake in Port Washington today..a few photos

  • From: Jennifer Wenzel <miloloki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:12:06 -0600

Hi All!

the day (our trip up to Port Washington and Sheboygan). It was really a
great trip!

Kittiwake pictures are here...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000498168142#/album.php?aid=6056&id=100000498168142

Pictures of the Kittiwake and a few others (ie. Dunlin, American Pipit,
Barrow's Goldeneye, Harlequin Duck...of lesser quality) are also here on
my Flickr page...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferdavid/

---On a different note, although I've been posting a few things here and
there..I can't remember if I've properly introduced myself on Wisbirdn
yet, so in case I haven't here goes....I'm originally from Milwaukee and
now live in Racine/Caledonia in Racine County. I just started seriously
birding 1.5 years ago and have really become hooked! The Kittiwake was
species #250 for me! I'm actively involved in our local Racine/Kenosha
Audubon club (Hoy Audubon Society) and try to get to a number of WSO
trips as my schedule allows, so I've met some of you already. I enjoy
photographing birds when I can and I'm looking forward to monitoring a
Bluebird trail in Racine next year! I also look forward to meeting more
of you on future birding trips/out on the birding trail!!

Here's our Audubon club's website..come join us for some of our field
trips some time!!
http://www.hoyaudubon.org/

Happy winter birding everyone!
:)