[wisb] Kittiwake - Port Washington

  • From: Katie Zientek <katiezientek111@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:54:07 -0600

I made my husband drive me to see the Kittiwake as a birthday present. I
wasn't disappointed! What a fantastic bird, right up close too. I snapped a
few pictures, begging my camera to work in the dim light. I also took photos
of a Northern Harrier that was hanging around the restaurant, as well as a
female Canvasback, and.. some Greater White-Fronted Geese?? I think that is
what they are, can someone tell me if I'm crazy and just looking at
domesticated geese? If they are GWFG's then I can add them to my life list!
Thanks in advance!
Photos:

Kittiwake:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2549/4178142552_e72d252eef_o.png