[wisb] Re: Kite

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:10:44 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone seen the Kite in the latter part of the day, and if so,  where?
Thanks.  Also, I've really appreciated the photos of this  beautiful bird.
Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee

I saw  the kite at 1240.  It was S of Apache Rd and about 3/4 mi W of W.

Greg Seegert
beaver dam

Sent from my  iPhone
To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use  the Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
Visit  Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at:  //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn