[wisb] Re: Introducing Others to the Joy of Birding...

  • From: Steve Betchkal <gonebirding88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:58:16 -0500

Wayne --    Thanks for not mentioning TBY. Gotta be careful.To this day I still
tell people that I "took my two boys birding with me until they were old enough
to resist" (almost invariably to laughter).  The oldest is now an ecologist in
Denali National Park.   One of the failings of our culture is that NOT ENOUGH
people are exposed to the wonder of birds. If they were, they would be helpless
to resist.

Many More Birds to You
Steve Betchkal