[wisb] Re: Introducing Others to the Joy of Birding...

Just the other day, while watching "the boys," I was telling them the story
about how I walked each one of them around the house and told them about the
birds when they were just a few days old.

It was fun to watch their expressions.  It's as if they thought that was
pretty cool.

It's G-R-E-A-T to be a birder!  And only die-hard birders understand.

Good birding, fellow birders - young and old alike...

Wayne Rohde
Walworth, WI