[wisb] If you had 10 days in mid October...

  • From: Nancy Richmond <polarpastor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:41:21 -0500

If you had 10 days in Mid-October, where would you go?
I'm not very familiar with seasonality outside my local area and
seasonality can be everything! I'm looking for ideas where there is good
birding (and interesting territory to explore) in mid to late October that
is either a reasonable drive from N Wis. or somewhere to fly to and drive
from there.
Please backchannel me with suggestions. Wild ideas welcome!
Thanks

Nancy Richmond
Polar - Langlade  Co.