[wisb] Identify New Zealand Bird

  • From: Hephziabah Beulah <hephziabahb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:17:04 -0500

Here is a photo of a bird from New Zealand, Gisborne, to be exact.  I
hope someone is able to identify it so I can confirm it with my friend
who shot the picture and is from the Philippines.  The picture is not
a hacked photo and safe to open as it is from my gmail account that
has NEVER been hacked nor had any issues whatsoever, unlike the other
accounts that appear on Wisbirdn.
Thank you!

Hep
Waukesha County