[wisb] ID help with two birds I saw in Chicago this week

  • From: david flores <davef794@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 20:54:37 -0500

The first looks like a warbler. The photo is a bit fuzzy, as the light was
getting very bad. I'm just not sure on which species (I do have a guess,
but am looking for confirmation)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/floresdavid/9753266612/

The second has me stumped. I believe it is in the sparrow family. I thought
it was a Oregon junco at first glance. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/floresdavid/9753477245/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/floresdavid/9753469746/

Thanks

--
David Flores
South Milwaukee

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family
anatidae on our hands-Douglas Adams