[wisb] Horicon Marsh - Friday morning ( Dodge & Fond du Lac Counties)

  • From: "Ty Baumann" <TyBa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 11:07:37 -0500

We started on Dike Rd. at 5:30 am and heard Sora, Virginia & King Rails.  We
had four
Black-necked Stilts, very easy to find and watch.  Forester's & Black Terns,
Least
Sandpipers, both Yellowlegs, and the most Cattle Egrets we've seen in one place
in
Wisconsin- 15 - on Stumpf Road.  Also Yellow-headed Blackbirds, Marsh & Sedge
Wrens.
Ida Baumann
Green Bay, WI
Brown County