[wisb] Henslow's Sparrows - Dunn Co.

  • From: "Janine Polk" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j_l_polk@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: chippewa-valley-birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

Last night while doing one of my frog surveys I heard some Henslow's Sparrows
at the waterfowl production area (don't remember its name) along 968th St., aka
Wheeler Rd., in the southeastern corner of Dunn County.  This has traditionally
been a good spot to look for this species, although they aren't present every
year.

Janine Polk
Eau Claire