[wisb] Re: Hawk in Glendale ( coopers or gos )

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:57:51 -0700 (PDT)

Nice point! I'm going back to the photo..
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards

From: Paul Sparks <paul.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Hawk in Glendale
To: "Wisconsin Bird Net" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 5:21 PM

Just an update for everyone. Most people think the bird is a female Cooper's
Hawk. I did get one person that thought it was a Northern Goshawk, and that
was in the back of my mind and if I'm honest that's what I had hoped it was.
No matter what the bird is, I was glad I saw it and hope it comes back for
better photos.
Paul Sparks
Glendale, Milwaukee County

--