[wisb] Harris' Sparrow, Day 3, Manitowoc County

  • From: Steven Murkowski <smurkowski66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 03:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

The Harris' Sparrow has made an appearance at my backyard feeders early this
morning (5/2), for the 3rd straight day.  My wife took some pictures yesterday,
hopefully I'll be able to post them later.

Steve Murkowski
Kiel, SW Manitowoc County

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.