[wisb] Grant Park bird walk and Spring clean up dates

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISBIRD Listserv <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:23:58 -0500

There will be a bird walk this Sunday, April 22nd at 8am. We will meet at the
Wil-o-Way parking lot, picnic area 9 in Grant Park in South Milwaukee (just
south of College Ave.). We can then move to Warnimont or Sheridan to look for
birds along the lakeshore.
There are also two Park clean-up dates if you are interested:

Saturday, April 28 ? Targeting Sheridan Park ? 9am-Noon
In conjunction with the City of Cudahy's Earth Day/Arbor Day cleanup, the
Sheridan Park Friends will work with Cudahy High School to pick up trash
throughout Sheridan Park as well as weed and tidy around Sheridan Shelter. You
are welcome to meet at Sheridan Pavilion Area 1
(http://county.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibrary/Groups/cntyParks/maps/Sheridan1.pdf).
Trash bags will be provided. You may wish to bring gloves.

Also..

My wife Jean is organizing a clean-up at Warnimont Park on Sunday, April 29th
at 12:30 P.M.- 4:00 P.M. We are meeting at the Kelly Senior Center 6100 South
Lake Drive in Cudahy. Trash bags will be provided.

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy