[wisb] Golden Eagle story

  • From: "Steve and Evie Fisher" <fisher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:29:11 -0600

There is an interesting story about the status of Golden Eagles in Wisconsin
in this Sunday's Wisconsin State Journal.  It looks like our state may have
more of a wintering population that originally thought.

Steve Fisher

Wausau, Marathon County

"If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

    Charles  A. Lindbergh

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

    Louis Pasteur