[wisb] Fwd: Vermilion Flycatcher

  • From: Jennifer Wenzel <niddpidd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:33:25 -0600

The Vermillion was seen sporadically between 9:30am and about 10:30am. It was
distant as previously reported and was seen low to the ground and even on the
ground near the far northeast opening in the trees across the pond. It was to
the right of an old duck blind and left of a wood duck house. It flitted on the
ground around the lone leaning tree in the opening that had three main
branches, on the edge of the water. It never stayed in sight for very long, but
was seen sitting and flying and flew once to the right and again to the left of
the lone leaning tree
Good Luck!

Jenny Wenzel
Racine Co.