[wisb] Final May Walk at Grant Park, Milw Co on Sunday

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:43:06 EDT

All,
Though I have neglected (with 100%  excellence) to post our walk findings,
usually an intrepid group of four to six  of us have walked most Sundays
with some very nice results.  We shall do so  again tomorrow, Sunday the 31st,
and meet again at Lot 7-8 within the Wiloway  entrance off of Lake Drive .
We have often strayed north to Warnimont in  our attempt to catch up with
Steve Lubahn's and others' sitings.  We may do  so tomorrow.  There was some
movement today, though much of what I saw and  heard was of the nesting
variety: Gnatcatchers, Bluebirds, Redstarts, Gr Crested  Flycatchers, Buntings
and RE Vireos.  One UFO raptor seemed bigger than  Kestrel but of that shape
and flight pattern.  Also had the same passing  over my house today, after
being alerted by the alarm call of the  starlings...

You are welcome to join us at 8a.m..

Betsy Abert, So. Milw, Milw. Co.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322950x1201367186/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=