[wisb] FW: Snowy Owl - Trempealeau County Near Galesville

  • From: Dan Jackson <DanJackson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdN <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:16:12 -0600

I just saw some pictures that were taken of the bird that weren't from an angle
looking directly into the sun.  Based on those, the bird is actually a juvenile
female.  I goofed.....
It was seen flying across Hwy 53 and it went somewhere to the north of the
highway.  There is an extensive open area in that direction (north on County
AA) where it could end up.

Dan Jackson
Chaseburg, Vernon County, WI  (near La Crosse)
www.pbase.com/dejackson