[wisb] FW: How Does a Hawk Fly Through a Forest?

  • From: "R & C Dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisconsin Birding Network'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:07:47 -0500

I thought I'd share this with wisbird also!

Cathy Dermody Southeastern Milwaukee County

A Hawk at 40X Camera Speed...

Ever wonder how a hawk with a huge wing span can fly through the forest without
hitting the trees?  This is a really cool video that shows how that happens..

http://www.youtube.com/embed/2CFckjfP-1E
<http://www.youtube.com/embed/2CFckjfP-1E>