[wisb] Escaped parrot east side Milwaukee

  • From: Brian Hansen <rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:47:25 -0500

Just heard a bird calling that I've never heard before. It flew to the roof of
a nearby garage and I got my binocs on it. It was a smaller parrot type bird
all green with a blue head and red on the neck. About the size of a pigeon. Im
on stowell and locust. It flew northwest in case anyone is looking for it or
knows where to post this.

Brian Hansen
Milwaukee