[wisb] E-Collared Dove Walworth County

  • From: Quentin Yoerger <harrierqman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdNet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:09:09 -0600

While driving on Hwy 11 west of Burlington I past a E-C Dove on the powerline.
I stopped and put my scope on the bird to confirm my initial ID.

Was able to see the cream colored dove, larger than a Mourning Dove,
with a squared off tailed and the dark neck collar.

The exact location was on Hwy 11 across from the first farm west of Clausen Rd.

Good Birding
Quentin
Evansville
Rock County