[wisb] Door County Birding end of September

  • From: brooke haycraft <haycraftb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet the net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:17:23 -0500

Hello Everyone,
My husband had originally planned a birding trip to Door County for the
beginning of September but unfortunately our plans fell through. Would
anyone be able to tell me if migration will have gone thru this area by the
end of the month? We wanted to plan a trip for the last weekend in
September but are worried there will be nothing to see! Any information
would be helpful! Thank you!

Brooke Haycraft
Brodhead, WI, Green Cty