[wisb] Connecticut and Orange-crowned Warblers - Bayfield County.

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:05:17 -0600

Migrants
 to be found this morning so I birded at my house for a couple hours. Missed
the magic hour of 7-8am but still
netted 15 warbler species, including a good early push of 5
ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS (photo below) and a late-ish CONNECTICUT (photo below).
Influx of SWAMP and WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS,
 along with a CLAY-COLORED, WHITE-CROWNED (had my first on Saturday),
and some LINCOLN'S. BLUE JAYS, RUSTY BLACKBIRDS, PURPLE FINCHES,
RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES, AMER. PIPITS, CEDAR WAXWINGS, and N. FLICKERS
on the move overhead. First BROWN CREEPERS of the fall as well.
Full
eBird list at http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/view/checklist?subID=S15187860
Connecticut Warbler photo:
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/152378206