[wisb] Caspian Tern, Milwaukee 4/5

  • From: "Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:16:46 -0500

I found a single Caspian Tern (FOY) this afternoon at the Coast Guard
Impoundment in Milwaukee.  Also, I was able to pick out a Thayer's Gull
flying among hundreds of Ring-billed and Herring Gulls at McKinley Marina.
Yesterday on Bradford Beach I had good looks at a Thayer's Gull and a young
Glaucous Gull.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee