[wisb] Call for help on Hales Corners CBC tomorrow

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:38:10 EST

Last minute, this!  I'm hoping to find a  one to two extra folk to cover
areas along the southeast side of Milw Co for  TOMORROW...  We HAVE coverage
for Seminary Woods, Grant Park, Bender Park  and South Metro, but would like
some help at Warnimont and Sheridan Parks, which  as some may recall, hosted
interesting vagrants in recent Falls.

I  believe the northern Hales count perimeter is the Texas Avenue overlook;
the  areas south of that are in our area, and we could use someone to cover
that  portion of Bay View to Seminary Woods, which itself will be covered
by Cathy  Dermody.  Karen Johnson has offered to cover Warnimont and
Sheridan, but  that is far too much for one person, I believe, especially if
she
gets a huge  raft of scaup as I did three years ago at Sheridan.  So, any
takers to  share that with her?

If anyone is interested in covering South Metro for  the Gulls and
Starlings, I'd happily relinquish that given that I'm going to try  to get both
Bender and Grant for owls as well as daylight birds..

Backchannel if you wish.

Betsy Abert, SE Milw. Co.