[wisb] Re: CHUCK WILL'S WIDOW - Jackson County

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kmjrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:00:25 -0500

I would recommend that anyone going for the Chuck NOT park real close to the
entrance road for the Correctional Facility - they understandably do not
appreciate that, and will run people off.  We usually park a hundred yards or
so west of the intersection, which seems to satisfy them.

Peter Fissel
Madison, WI