[wisb] Brown County.

  • From: donald van duyse <dvanduyse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:15:33 -0600

Hi all.....
Had a pair of WW. Crossbill's  in the spruce trees next to the house yesterday.
We also have a GHO in the nest the coopers hawk used the past three years
across the street. My brother has about 50 redpolls at his feeders  just on the
north side of Pt. Sable. A few are candidates for hoary's
Don Van Duyse
Brown County