[wisb] Bluebirds arrive "a little late" -Omro Winnebago Cty

  • From: cieszyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 06:29:23 -0500

Yesterday morning I heard the lovely sound of the Eastern Bluebird. I ran
outside and they were both sitting on a vacant nest box in my front yard. By
day end they were taking pine needles and other materials inside the box. My
guess is that they may have been displaced elsewhere. It didn't take them long
to find the mealworms that I placed out for them!
Laurie Cieszynski
Omro Winnebago Cty

Sent from my iPhone####################