[wisb] Re: Bluebird traps-Jelly

  • From: Cathy <cmauer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: terriw@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:30:42 -0500

Even though I use a very small shallow dish for jelly, a Chipping
Sparrow got stuck in the jelly last summer. I'm not sure if it was
trying to eat jelly or thought it was a place to bathe. When I realized
it was stuck, I gave it a bath in warm water and then released it.

Cathy Mauer
near Medford, Taylor County