[wisb] Help with bird id please

  • From: bill askme <faithful_falcon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
Can someone give me the name of this tiny little bird my grandson ( 23 months)
and I saw while out bird watching today?    The bird was seen in Colgate
Wisconsin Washington County

The link to a quality photograph is as follows:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50714031@N06/6920269132/in/photostream

This was his first time bird watching rather then just viewing them from
Grandpa's front window.

Bill Joers
Colgate WI

Washington County