[wisb] Re: Birds and Butts

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:55:19 -0600

I remember my grandfather, who was justifiably proud of his enormous
garden (vegetables and flowers,) had a large Mason jar full of dried,
chopped-up tobacco in the garage.  I finally asked what it was for, and
was told it was used as a pesticide.

Maybe that's why, even though I grew up with two parents who smoked, I
never touched cigarettes...

Peter Fissel
Madison WI