[wisb] Re: BLUE GROSBEAK UW Arboretum Dane Co

  • From: "alyssa" <tiger150@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>, <jfschwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:44:50 -0500

In regards to these Blue Grosbeaks, I wouldn't be surprised if they are
indeed Blue Grosbeaks. There appears to be a push of Blue Grosbeaks, which
includes these two observation sites in WI and there's an individual
reported in Stoney Point, St. Louis Co. (MN, just a little north of Douglas
Co. WI.) So it is certainly possible, and it's even possible that there's
more to come.

Alyssa DeRubeis
Golden Valley, MN (soon to be Stevens Point, WI)